Workplace Wellness Services
- Health Education
- Onsite Group Fitness
- Onsite Fitness & Medical Professional
- Lunch n' Learn
- Clinics & Workshops
- Injury Prevention
- HIPPA Compliant
- All your health & wellness needs in one place.
- Trusted by doctors, hospitals, and insurers.
- Science and evidence-based approach to health & wellbeing.
- Bundle multiple services for discounts
- Accepting payments via FSA, HSA, cash and most insurances.
- Safety first, always.
Click the headings below to learn more.
Education is one of the first steps in creating behavioral change. OrthoSport offers a wide variety of options to engage and educate employees. We can cover any topic that is relevant to your organization’s workplace wellness goals.
One of our certified personal trainers will come on-site to your office to facilitate a one-time or recurring group fitness class. All classes are customized to the needs and fitness level of participants. To create and build a culture of fitness within your organization, we recommend offering weekly classes. Popular classes include:
- Strength & Conditioning
- Yoga & Pilates
- Mobility & Flexibility
- Run Groups
Onsite Medical Fitness & Wellness Professionals
OrthoSport can provide fitness or wellness professionals to handle all of your onsite fitness needs.
- Create and Manage Weight Loss Challenges
- Staffing for Health Fairs
- Massage Therapist
- Nutritionist/ Dietitians
- Personal Trainers
- Physical Therapist
Lunch n' Learn
One Hour talks with time for Q&A. Popular topics include:
- Optimizing Health & Wellness
- Eat for Performance, Health, and Longevity
- Anti-Inflammatory Eating
- Exercise is Medicine
- Mindfulness in Everyday Life
- Sleep More, Stress Less
- Pre-Diabetes Nutrition Class
- Aging Well - Building Stronger Bodies & Bones
- Managing Arthritis
OrthoSport has a voluntary program for people at high risk of obesity-related illness. This program has been proven to significantly lower body fat, BMI and health risk of participants. Studies have also shown this program to be effective in reducing healthcare cost for the insurer and employer. This program is best suited for high risk (pre-diabetic, diabetic, hypertensive, etc) employees that are ready to make a change.
Clinics & Workshops
Lectures with a hands-on/ interactive component.
- Improve Your Posture
- Workplace Safety
- Mobility and Flexibility
- Joint Injury and Recovery
- Functional Fitness Training
- Optimal Strength and Conditioning Strategies
- Essentials of Running
Find out how you can implement a program to proactively reduce ergonomic risk throughout your organization
Ergonomics Services that we offer
- Assessments of Office, Warehouse, Manufacturing, Hospitals.
- Customized Training of Employees & Ergonomic Champions
- Office Ergonomics
- Manual Material Handling
- Back Safety
- Customized Task or Job Specific
- Facility Plan Design and Furniture Selection Criteria
- Office and Facilities Equipment Selection
- Industry/Task-Specific Product Guides & Ergonomic Tip Sheets
We see workmen's compensation cases every day. Let us help you reduce workplace injuries.
Special Training on Injury Prevention. Our physical therapist will come onsite and observe your staff at work. We will then develop a customized injury prevention protocol, and train your staff within small working groups.
Orthopedic examinations and screenings. Catch muscular skeletal issues early, and prevent minor issues from becoming major issues. Great addition to your upcoming health fair